|Princess Bride is always a good answer regardless of what the question is.|
To coincide with the season, we polled our coworkers and asked them, "What is your favorite love story?" The answers came from books, movies, songs and even a ballet.
Feel free to let us know your favorites too:
- Denise from Circulation love The Ghost & Mrs. Muir
- Mary P. from Reference loves Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews
- Darlene, our Senior Resources Coordinator, loves Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
- Lynn, our Executive Director, loves High Fidelity and Ondine
- Mary R. from Tech Services loves Love Story
- Tiffany from Tech Services loves Homeward Bound
- Julie from Tech Services loves Swan Lake
- Evan from Facilities loves "Overjoyed" by Matchbox 20
- Colleen from Finance loves "They Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
- Kelly from Finance loves Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud"
- Bob from Facilities loves Journey's "Don't Stop Believing"
- Ed from IT loves Love Actually
- Judy from Circulation loves Princess Bride
- Lisa P. from Circulation loves Horses Never Lie About Love by Jana Harris
- Meredith from Reference loves Walk the Line and The Man Called Cash (basically anything about Johnny Cash and June Carter)
- Marilyn from Children's loves Wall-E
- Lisa L. from Children's loves Somewhere in Time
- Gail from Human Resources loves About Time
- Pam from our Headlands Branch loves The Sound of Music
- Mary D. from Children's loves When Harry Met Sally
- Barb Hauer from Tech Services loves Love for Lydia
- Mary Beth from Tech Services loves Harold & Maude
- Margie from Circulation loves Gone with the Wind, The Way We Were and "How Deep Is Your Love"
- Amy from Children's loves Titanic
- Jason from Community Outreach loves The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy
- Sue from Admin loves Moonstruck